BSE Ltd, (formerly known as Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd.), Asia’s first Stock Exchange and one of India’s leading exchange groups, now provides you with the ability to view the markets on the move on your Android powered phones/tablets. BSEIndia app helps you keep abreast with the ever changing capital market scenario. This application provides you with the ability to track your favourite stocks online.
The features of BSE India app include
• Google Voice based search for Stocks
• Streaming Quotes for Sensex Stocks
• Create own Watchlist and Portfolio to track your investments
• Quick access to Gainers, Losers, Top turnover, 52 Week high / lows
• BSE SME Platform quotes
• Equity Derivatives streaming quotes
• Currency Derivatives & Interest Rate Derivatives streaming quotes
• Corporate Announcements, Corporate Actions, Results and Board Meetings
• Supports Multiple Languages - Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi, Bengali, Oriya, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu and Malayalam
We are keen to hear your comments and feedback about the app. Please mail your queries and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
BSEIndia on Mobile is a free software application from the Accounting & Finance subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-01-04. The program can be installed on Android.
BSEIndia on Mobile (version 2.3) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 65 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.